Feature and Follow Friday #39

by - Saturday, March 07, 2015



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in the weekly meme fun!


I am a huge dog fan and they are the only furry friends I could ever remember, except for a rabbit I had when I was much younger. 

However, as I am abroad studying in University, my landlady would not allow any pets in the house :( And my parents were too busy with work to take care of one, my recent dog, Jay died two years ago, she was the best dog I had ever had.  

Here's a picture of her! :) 




What about you guys?

Posted by,

post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omgsh, I love Jay's face!!! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose your pets when they are such great companions. I hope you can get another dog soon when you finish school!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a cutie. Sorry for your loss. I talked my landlord into letting me get a dog my junior year at university - never know - maybe you could talk her into it.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!