Book / Blog Tag

by - Friday, February 17, 2012


I have been book tagged! 


Rules:


1. You must post the rules.


2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.


3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.


4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

My questions was given to me these amazing ladies :  Karla, Martina and Cambria! 

Juicy questions from Karla 


1.- What is your Favorite book ever?
I can never pick favorites but if someone asks me that, the first series that came into my mind is the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. It was one of the series which I wouldn't get bored of.

2.- if you had to choose a character of one book to meet in real life, who would it be?
I'm torn between Claire and Shane (the main characters from the Morganville Vampires Series) but I think I'll meet Claire (because Shane intimidates me - in a good way). I adore Claire because she has the brains, she is one of the reason why I love Physics!

3.- If a thief entered your house to steal your library, what book would you try to save and why?
Obviously, The Morganville Vampire Series. All 10 of them.

4.- If you were a character on a book what type of character would you be?
I used to be the awkward one in real life so I definitely wanted to be a daredevil in the book! The kind of character who is witty, doesn't give a crap and kick ass!

5.- have you found a book that made you cheer for the bad guy to win? wich book was it and why?
Hmm...tough question, but one book certainly did came to mind. It was Water by Terra Harmony. I love the bad guy for some reason and though I love the good guys too, I was torn between them both.

6.- who is the worst character you´ve found while reading a book?
Zoey from the House of Night series. I don't hate her but I am annoyed by the fact that she changes boyfriend like she changes her clothes.

7.- Do you choose your books by the cover or the blurb?

It's a little bit of both. The cover attracts my attention and the blurb sealed the deal.

8.- Do you have any strange reading habits? if so what are they?
I don't know if this is considered as strange, but I could only read at night. That is the time where I am really reading what I am reading.

9.- Hardback, Paperback or ebook?
All 3! I wouldn't mind people giving me hardcovers, I would buy paperbacks, and I receive ARCs in form of ebooks. I'm flexible.

10.- Give a list of your top 5 book boyfriends....


Shane (MVV), Four (Divergent), Patch (Hush Hush),  Travis (Beautiful Disaster), Evan (Hushed)

Question from Martina


1. Which is your favorite book/ book series?
The Morganville Vampire Series!

2. How often do you read? 
Every night! Even if I am dead tired, I'll force myself to read a couple of pages.


3. Who’s your favorite characters and why?
Shane from MVV because he's the kind of guy who you would call idiot but fall in love with him at the same time.


4. What’s your favorite subjet you like to read about?
ROMANCE.

5. For how long do you have a blog and why did you started?
I think around July last year? It was not active until last November. At first I reactivated my blog for the sake of getting ARCs, but now I realized blogging is more than that. I love the blogging community!

6.  Where do you live at the moment and where do you want to life in the future?
I am living in Malaysia and I want to go overseas in the future! I want to explore the world before I die.

7. Which book you like has in your opinion the best film adaption?
Without a doubt, Harry Potter. (And I'm having high hopes for Hunger Games)

8. What’s your favorite quote of a book?

“You can’t tell me what to do anymore, Travis! I don’t belong to you!” In the second it took him to turn and face me, his expression had contorted into anger. He stomped toward me, planting his hands on the bed and leaning into my face. “WELL I BELONG TO YOU!” The veins in his neck bulged as he shouted, and I met his glare, refusing to even flinch. He looked at my lips, panting. “I belong to you." --- Beautiful Disaster. 

I felt the urge to cry whenever I read this part.


9. If you could life in the universe of a book, which would it be?
Definitely not Hunger Games, but I would love to live in the world of Vampire Academy. School for vampires, what else could be cooler?


10. What is your favorite TV series or favorite song at the moment?
Favorite TV series : The Vampire Diaries
Favorite Song : To Plant A Seed by We Came as Romans

Questions from Cambria 


1. Name your top 5 heroines in a book or book series.
Katniss (Hunger Games), Claire (MVV series), Mac (Fever series), Rose (VA), Tris (Divergent)

2. The one thing that can ruin a book for you is___________________________.
Not a single dose of romance. I live for romance!

3. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
Pizza!

4. Who are your favorite authors?
Rachel Caine, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, J.K.Rowling, Kimberly Derting, Rachel Hawthorne and so many more!

5. What are your top 5 (or as many as you want to name) favorite book covers?
Masquerade by Cambria Hebert, Water and Air by Terra Harmony, Hushed by Kelley York, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


6. Do you prefer Ebook, Print book or audio book?
I am flexible with all 3, but print books are definitely the right way to read a book.


7. If you could meet one author who would it be and why?
Suzanne Collins. I need to ask her where she bought her brain, I want to get one too.


8. A successful blog is a blog that __________________________.
Everybody loves to visit!


9. What is the best book to movie you have ever seen?
Harry Potter.

10. (Stealing from Maghon) Tell us something about yourself that we don’t know (not book related).
I'm a big eater and I'm hungry 24/7?


Shooting 10 questions to my book tagged victims :

1. What do you find in a book?
2. Name your top 5 favorite characters, and your favorite book couple.
3. Name a book that made you cry, or felt the urge to tear.
4. Name the worst book you have ever read. 
5. Who is your favorite author? Why?
6. Where do you normally get your books?
7. Which book turn movie you love the most?
8. What is your reading genre?
9. Name a book with the best cliffhanger. 
10. If you have the choice to choose which supernatural being you want to be, what would you be? 



And now I'm sinking my teeth into :

1. Alexia @ Alexia's Chronicle
2. Ritesh @ Ritesh Kala's Book Reviews
3. Jennifer @ Can't Put It Down Reviews
4. Alexandra @ Words of the Worlds 
5. Suzanne @ Paranormal Book Fan
6. Kristina @ Ladybug Storytime
7. Unabridged Bookshelf 
8. Lacey @ The Page Turner 
9. Liliana @ Lili Lost in a book
10. Claire @ Claire Reads 

Thank you Karla, Martina and Cambria for the book tag!

Posted by,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha, I love your answeres! :)
    And I see that your really a vamp-girl and a huge fan of the Morganeville Vampires. To be honest I haven't read this series yet but maybe some time in the future.
    And what is the story about the chaster chronicls - is there a happy end or not? Because I really like you quote - its heartbreaking :/

    And yes, everybody loves the world of Harry Potter! Me too and it would be awesome to be able to use magic as well! :)
    Greetings Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:D

    The Caster Chronicles do have great romance, but I don't know if it has a happy ending, book 4 is not out yet :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!